miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

In my kitchen January 2014

Just before going on holidays for a long long long month I join wonderful Celia´s blog. http://figjamandlimecordial.com/

It is New Year´s Eve and I´m alone in the kitchen, the family is sleeping, so I have some time for myself!
Here we go!!!!

In my kitchen:

1. New Mini Pymer



2. Gifts from a Christmas Swap from Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/projects/alejandrafalasca)




Can you see the little tin under the stich markers ... it´s full of chocolate candies!!

3. A "panettone" leftover from yesterday night



If you want to see other amazing kitchens go to Celia´s blog....http://figjamandlimecordial.com/

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

9 comentarios:

  1. Happy New Year, Ale! Enjoy your vacation! The mini stick blender looks good - I've never seen a small one - and what treasure you got from the Ravelry swap! Your dining table looks very festive! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. G'day Ale! Happy New year, true!
    May it be the best year ever for you, your family and blog too!
    I love the mini stick blender and love the idea of the swap...
    Thank you for this month's kitchen view!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ale, isn't quiet time in the kitchen delicious? Thanks for sharing your gifts and goodies, and Happy New Year!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeh! I love my kitchen when everything is tidy, and the only sound is the tictac of the kitchen clock!
      Thanks for comment!

      Eliminar
  4. I love the gifts in exchanges- especially Knitting exchanges.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It was my first swap and I was very excited... everything went fine and I loved the gifts.

      Eliminar
  5. I really enjoy pannetone and also like making French Toast with it when it goes stale. Thanks for joining in. Happy holidays. I look forward to reading throughout 2014.

    ResponderEliminar