martes, 1 de julio de 2014

In my kitchen....July!

Winter is here, there are no doubts....9ºC of temperature at midday....brrrrrrrrr
El invierno está acá, no hay dudas.....9º C de temperatura al mediodía, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

July is beginning and  IMK from Celia´s blog is out there.

Joining kitchens all over the world .
Uniéndome a cocinas y cocineras en todo el mundo.

In my kitchen.....
A new plate, gift from a dear friend....


Regalo de una amiga muy querida
In my kitchen....
A new salad dish I bought at Falabella.

Fuente comprada en Falabella....me encantó
In my kitchen ....
An apple crumble and a chocolate and "dulce de leche" pie, just for a friend´s birthday party.


Crumble de manzanas y tarta de chocolate


In my kitchen...
A yummy assortment of goodies, a sort of "first course" while dinning with old friends.


Picada para las amigas

In my kitchen....
Bake apples

Manzanas asadas

In my kitchen
Pizzas ready to go to the oven!



Pizzas listas para el horno.


 Nada más y nada menos!

And now, bye, bye, I´m going to visit other kitchens. I love it!

14 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo2/7/14, 0:30

    Ale, you certainly have been busy. Congratulations everything looks wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow... what a yummy kitchen this month! That pie looks particularly appetising...! And i love the home made Pizza's are single and about a few wonderful toppings (how it should be)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Liz x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! The toppings are blue cheese in one and onions in another one.

      Eliminar
  3. Anónimo2/7/14, 7:57

    Those pizzas look fabulous. Yummy.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The baked apples are a real reflection of the season Ale. Thanks for the tasty tour!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh my goodness, Ale! SIX pizzas ready to go into the oven... my 'one' pales in comparison, ha! Your colorful serving dishes are a delight, and your appetizers and goodies for company show that you love to give more than receive! A kindred soul... :) Thanks for the peek in your kitchen!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely bowls. Everything looks delicious.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Anónimo4/7/14, 4:06

    I love your bowls and would thoroughly enjoy eating everything you have in your kitchen.
    have a happy day.
    :-) Mandy ox

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely peek into your kitchen. I want to try and make dulche de Leche :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ale, BEAUTIFUL new plates! I love decorated china! And your pizzas look fantastic! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Drooling over you crockery... and pizzas!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Gday! Love your bowls and am now salivating over your baked apples! YUM!
    Thanks for this month's kitchen view too!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ResponderEliminar