martes, 22 de julio de 2014

Winter holidays

Winter holidays are here, but I ´m not enjoying them because I ´m travelling to Spain to visit my eldest daughter C. in August so.... I have to work now.

Las vacaciones de invierno ya llegaron, pero yo no estoy disfrutando de ellas, estoy trabajando, porque en Agosto me voy a visitar a mi hija a España y entonces...hay que adelantar tareas.

Sunny Spain

The weekend was a wonderful one, the weather was warm and sunny.

El fin de semana fue espectacular, cálido y soleado.

We celebrated  Friends day dinning with some dear friends on Saturday and having a barbecue on Sunday, here at home, with other old friends.

Celebramos el Día del Amigo, cenando el sábado con viejas y queridas amigas, y el domingo con una parrillada acá en casa, con otro grupo.

But today, it´s Tuesday and it´s downpouring since two in the morning.

Hoy es martes y diluvia desde las dos de la madrugada.


Although these days I can go to the office a little later, I´m so accostumed to get up early that I just take time to have breakfast quietly alone in the kitchen, or as now, reading the news on internet and writing my blog.
The house is so quiet, everybody is sleeping, just the sound of rain, the washing machine and me!.

Aunque estos días, puedo ir a la oficina un rato más tarde, estoy tan acostumbrada a levantarme temprano, que, simplemente me levanto, tomo el desayuno solita en la cocina, leyendo el diario por internet o como ahora, escribiendo este post. La casa está en silencio, todos duermen y sólo se siente el ruido de la lluvia y el del lavarropas!

Next week I´ll be just getting ready for my trip to sunny Marbella....and having lunch, like the pic above, under the most amazing blue sky.

La próxima semana, me estaré preparando para mi viaje a la soleada Marbella, y seguramente almorzando bajo ese increíble cielo azul, como el de la foto.
Lunch at Malaga
 See you soon my friends.
Have a nice week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario