miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Weekend, La Usina del Arte and Fresh Market

El fin de semana estuvo lleno de actividades.
The weekend was full of activities.

El sábado, mandados y a la noche asado con amigos en casa.
On Saturday some errands.... and  barbecue with friends.

El domingo visitamos La Usina del Arte, un antiguo edificio recuperado y transformado en centro cultural para exhibiciones y conciertos. En el barrio de La Boca.
On Sunday we visited La Usina del Arte,  a wonderful old building which was recovered and transformed into a place for exhibitions, concerts etc. In La Boca neighbourhood.




Surroundings.....
Restaurant


 Frente a La Usina, se instaló Buenos Aires Fresh Market.
 Outside of La Usina it was Buenos Aires Fresh Market.

Fresh Market

L´Epi  bakery at Fresh Market

La Usina del Arte
Art exhibition inside

The building

When we came back, I enjoyed the sun and my flowers... spring is here definitively!!!!!!

My roses
My little garden
More flowers 
Mis hijos se adelantaron al día de la madre y aquí está mi regalo....
My children gave me my mother´s day present now, they can´t wait till Sunday 20th..... 


Mother´s day present in advance

Y también fui al cine, Woody Allen y su nueva película, pero esto  será tema para otro post....
And I went to the cinema too... Woody Allen and Blue Jazmin, but this ´ll be a story for the next post...

Bye bye my friends!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario